Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blogger's Award


I recently received an award from a blogging sister - Bola of MumsDadsChildren blog

I want to share this award with bloggers who have been of immense help and source of inspiration to me since I started blogging.

I want to use this opportunity to say Thank you for the good job you are doing.

1. Philomena Ojikutu
2. Darren Rowse
3. Rob Malon
4. Vahid Chaychi
5. Emmanuel Oluwatosin
6. Oluwaseun Osewa
7. Naija Ecash
8. Akin Alabi
9. Lisa Mills
10. Harry Okoyibo
The rules are quite simple:
* You pick ten people and pass this award to them.
* Then contact them and let them know that you have chosen them and their blog for the award.
* Also link back to the person who gave you the award.
Cheers.

3 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Congratulations to you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and thanks for including my website.

Anonymous said...

Please check the links, they have errors, it is www.blogger.com/naijaecash.com

Your blogging software must have added the extra codes ;-) Cheers.